January 8th, 2012 Tim Tebow threw for 316 yards exactly in Denver's playoff win over Pittsburgh. Did God used Tim Tebow and that game to show that John 3:16 is true? Consider these statistics:
1. He wrote John 3:16 under his eye in college when he won the BCS championship game - he wanted people to consider that verse.
2. He threw for 316 yards exactly on January 8th, 2012
3. He ran for an average of 3.16 yards per carry, and His boss's names were "John" John Elway / John Fox
4. Nielsen TV ratings peaked at 31.6 in that game (on cbs)
5. Pittsburgh's time of possession was 31 minutes and 6 seconds
6. Tebow broke a QB playoff record for average yards per completion in that game with 31.6 average yards per completion.
7. Exactly three years before that day, on January 8th, 2009, Tebow played as QB to win the BCS championship game and had written John 3:16 under his eye. (Florida verses Oklahoma)
8. The next 24 hours after the BCS championship game of 2009, John 3:16 was the number one google search in the world with 80,000,000 searches. (Wikipedia / Tim Tebow)
9. The morning after Tebow's 316 yard game on January 8th, 2012, the number one google search in the world was again - John 3:16 with 75,000,000 searches.
10. The game in 2012 turned in Denver's favor when Pittsburgh's QB threw an interception. In the entire game, Ben Roethlisberger only threw one interception, and it was on a 3rd down with 16 yeards to go.
11. There was only one play in overtime which was a touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas, who was born on Christmas Day, December 25th, 1987. (What is the message of Christmas =
12. When pregnant with Tim Tebow, his mother was told that her life could be in danger if she did not have an abortion.
Tebow's father had prayed for God to give him a preacher son.